CLC Genomics Workbench is a powerful solution to analyze and visualize next generation sequencing (NGS) data. Powered by cutting-edge technology and accelerated algorithms, it supports a comprehensive set of NGS data analysis applications.
In this 2-part live webinar series, our scientist will demonstrate how CLC Genomics Workbench can simplify and customize your NGS data analysis workflow so that you can switch your focus from data to real discoveries.
In Part 2 of this webinar series, we will present how to analyze RNA-seq data starting from raw sequencing reads in the CLC Genomics Workbench version 12.0. We will touch upon expression analysis, statistical comparison, visualization and functional enrichment of RNA-seq data using an actual dataset and a live demo. We will also showcase specific RNA-seq analysis related improvements incorporated in the latest version of the Workbench. The webinar will include the following topics:
• Mapping of reads to the reference and abundance estimation
• Principal component analysis (PCA) of RNA-seq data
• Statistical analysis of differential expression
• Visualization of results using volcano plots, heatmaps and Venn diagrams
• Creating RNA-seq expression table and adding GO annotations
• Gene set enrichment analysis using hypergeometric test
• Ready-to-use Workflows for expression analysis
• Upload to Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA)
June 26, 3:00 PM CEST (9:00 AM EDT), presented by Genomics Scientist Sonali Ghosh, M. Tech REGISTER
June 26, 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT), presented by Senior Scientist Prakriti Mudvari, PhD REGISTER
© QIAGEN 2019. All rights reserved - Trademarks & Disclaimers