CLC Genomics Cloud Engine
at a glance
- Launches your enterprise bioinformatics platforms into the cloud thanks to near-automatic rapid deployment. Within a week, you can have a completely deployed cloud environment fully capable of running analyses securely.
- Uses AWS cloud technology and runs in a secure, customer-owned VPC environment.
- Uses virtual private cloud (VPC) infrastructure to make the cloud a part of your on-site network.
- Scales to any storage size on demand. You use S3 storage and only pay for storage that is actually in use
- Scales to fit changes in sample production rate and analysis processing time within limits defined by you (using Amazon Auto Scaling).
- Job scheduling can be carried out, completely securely, from the internet.
- Comes with an easy-to-use command line interface to run CLC workflows.
- Supports CLC modules and plugins.
- Allows the use of CLC Genomics Workbench software for result visualization and interpretation, and for easy workflow design and validation.
View our Bio-IT Presentation “Introduction to CLC Genomics Cloud Engine – Enterprise NGS Made Easy”